This is a fitness and nutrition program for naturally thin women who are looking to babe up with some strong feminine curves and add a playful bounce to their step. Women who want to develop that radiant, attractive and genuine kind of health that you can see from a 100 yards away.
(If you're not starting off totally skinny that's cool. Dieting down to slendertude typically trims your waist down but leaves you booty-less, not booty-licious. And, well, quite frankly that's not okay. We can help you trim off some fat while keeping your curves.)
We're not a get skinny program though. In fact, we're kind of the exact opposite. Chances are your before photo will be "skinnier" than your after photo. If anything this is a weight gain program. We're all about getting strong.
Being lean is one part of the puzzle, and there are a lot of health (and hotness) benefits that come along with it. So I'm not saying that we aren't about getting and staying lean – we are. What I'm saying is that when it comes to your physique you can have your cake and eat it too.
You can have all the health and hotness benefits that strength offers and all the health and hotness benefits that slenderness offers, aka, you can have strong powerful heart-stoppingly feminine curves and a small dainty feminine waist.
(If totally badass short-term and longterm health is your goal, that's actually kind of your only option. Muscle is very very good for you.)
We should start at the beginning though:
We’re three 25 year old guys who run a weight gain program for naturally skinny guys. Guys with lanky limbs and bony ‘bods. Guys just like us.
If anyone knows what it’s like to have a flat bony tush it’s me, as you can see over there on the left. Honestly, back then I was more concerned about my bitty biceps, but over the course of four months of strength training I built myself one hell of an ass, doubled my strength, lost a lot of fat, increased my energy levels, widened my shoulders, improved my self-esteem and tightened my waist.
(I also wound up with way bigger pecs, and building up bigger pecs is a pretty cool hack for making your breasts bigger, more symmetrical and perkier.)
– Anyway, my bigger bottom attracted the attention of quite a few women. Some of them because they liked my ass, and others because they wanted one.
When our Bony to Beastly program for skinny guys went live we had guys signing up to gain 20, 30 and even 40 pounds of lean muscle – and they did. They’re great guys, and they’re getting great results. We love it. Seeing how they're each doing on the community forum is one of the reasons I love getting out of bed in the morning.
Then we started getting messages from naturally skinny women who wanted in. Some of them were even upset – "why is your program only for men?!"
Ahahaha well it's because our forum is full of skinny guys posting photos of themselves in their underwear …
But it was a pretty damn sweet all around strength program, so Marco did wind up using it on Marielle, one of the women he was training … and she went on to compete in a bikini contest. Hehe we don’t mess around!
It went pretty well and she's (obviously) pretty thrilled … so we decided to make a program built specifically for women. One that’s even better, because it’s actually for women. We didn't just remove the superfluous bicep curls and toss in some glute exercises, we started at the beginning and built this program from the ground up.
We've still got all the emphasis on strength, health, nutrition, lifestyle and building a physique packed full of sex appeal … but this time it's designed solely and uncompromisingly for women.
There are some very real differences between men and women when it comes to training. Obviously there's the whole goals thing – men and woman are often striving for rather different physiques – but there are also the physiological differences.
For example, women have stronger hips and more powerful glutes. A unisex program wouldn't be able to take advantage of that because, quite frankly, you'd crush a man at a hip dominant program. Not only would they not want to keep up, they wouldn't even be able to keep up.
(This is just the tip of the iceberg.)
Your biggest and most powerful muscles are your glutes, hamstrings and quads muscles. Not surprisingly, teaching those muscles how to lift huge weights is how you get a functional, strong and decidedly feminine physique. (It's also how you get killer posture and kill back pain … but that's another story.) Lifting in the way that women excel at enhances your strengths and, thus, your femininity.
When putting this together we didn't just read a bunch of blogs to figure out what was trendy. This isn't a trendy program. We aren't trying to give you a trendy body. First and foremost this is about becoming as strong and healthy as you can be. Having a body that moves and performs well – one that's full of energy, full of confidence and full of life. We want you to be able to build a bombshell butt that can lift hundreds of pounds off the ground and develop a healthy lifestyle and a healthy waistline that has you living to 120.
That kind of raw health and strength is universally attractive and it will be forever. You'll build the kind of body that's timelessly gorgeous, because it's a body that's working exactly like it should.
We're good at that. That's why our guys kick ass and make transformations that nobody believes are real. That's why we get thank you messages from their wives and loved ones because all of a sudden they have more energy to play with their kids and know how to cook wickedly healthy food that tastes wickedly awesome.
For the first time these guys are thriving in their bodies, and it shows on every level.
I relate to them so well because I lived it. I gained 70 pounds of lean mass and I feel great – looking in the mirror reminds me of how far I've come – but I vividly remember being a skinny guy overflowing with insecurities.
I knew that I'd have a lot in common with skinny women too, but I knew there also be a lot of differences. So we started testing it as soon as we started developing it.
… and I was actually a little shocked at how many differences I hadn't even thought of. We started to make a lot of changes. For one, we started devouring dozens more books about glutes so that we could be absolutely 100% sure that we had the best butt-building program out there. We also had to improve on a lot of the nutrition principles, as, once again, it's not entirely unisex, both in psychology and physiology. (Women tend not to be as carb tolerant, estrogen changes where energy comes from when training, etc.)
It made me so so so glad that we hadn't just replaced the bicep curls with glute bridges and called it a woman's program. (We're so so thankful to our beta bombshells for helping us make this program what it is – we couldn't have done it without you! Thank you!)
So this is a program specifically designed for the naturally skinny girl who’s willing to hit the gym and ready to rock some strong curves, a tight healthy waist, and an irresistibly heart-wrenchingly feminine body.
How slender you wind up is your choice. We can coach you into accomplishing the physique that you want. So long as it's healthy – we're happy. Like we said: healthy physiques comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
(Healthy people all have lean-ish waists, healthy approaches to nutrition, strong athletic glutes and proper posture though, so that's pretty non-negotiable – male or female.)
I don’t want to mislead you though—this program produces impressive results because the training is real training. We only train 3 times per week, and each training session is only about an hour long, but this isn’t one of those programs were you use 2 pound pink dumbbells. Your ass is going to get jaw-droppingly hot because your ass is going to get jaw-droppingly strong.
If you aren’t willing to ever lift heavy weights, well this program probably isn’t quite right for you. But if you're willing to put in the effort and take it one day at a time – progressively building up strength as you go – this program will be just what you need.
One of the main advantages of using weightlifting as your tool when it comes to health and hotness is that it's easily tailored to match your goals. Weightlifting is the "sport" designed solely for the purpose of accomplishing functional, healthy and aesthetic improvements to your physique.
We aren’t nutrition magicians either. We can't zap extra veggies onto your plate every time you reach for a cupcake. You’re actually going to have to eat a healthy diet. You're not alone though. We'll share our best tricks for making the nutritional component much easier than any regular "diet" (and a lot of the women in the community share amazing recipes!). We aren’t nazis about it, we know having a life includes eating cake sometimes. We know that enjoying the food that you eat is an important part of life – and we aren’t asking for a total dietary overhaul … but there’s a nutritional component. And it matters.
We'll teach you how to get what you want out of what you eat whether that's building muscle or chiseling out your stomach. Food isn't just fuel, but that doesn't mean that we can't get what we want out of it while also giving our bodies what they need.
Anyone who tells you that you can get a perfect 10 body without mastering both nutrition and training is lying to you. Luckily the outcome of eating and training right is a perfect 10 body, and that’s what we’re going after.
This isn’t for women looking for a decent body, this is for women that are looking to thrive in their bodies, be strong and powerful, be vibrant and young on their feet, create gut level attraction in men, and literally turn heads with their physique.
We’ll teach you how to:
- lift heavier than you ever thought you could lift to get sexier curves than you ever thought you could have. You’ll build up your ass, hips and thighs with strong curves, keep your waist trim and healthy, and make your arms toned, slender or gun-tastic – whatever you want. (We'll let you pick your favourite gun size.)
- Do ab exercises that cinch your waist in like a corset, instead of the bulk-inducing ab exercises most women do. Yes, this does look better … but the real reason this way rocks is because it's actually good for you. Most core training wears down your spine and degrades your posture. Ours down the opposite: it strengthens the muscles that support the spine and improves your posture.
- strengthen the top half of your hourglass physique. This is pretty obviously functional, but it's also got a cool aesthetic trick up its sleeve. By strategically training your upper back and shoulders you'll visually enhance the daintiness of your waist. (Aka get a strong healthy physique that looks strong and healthy.)
- Fix your posture so you can flaunt your curves. Even slim girls these days often rock a pot belly. It isn’t because they actually have a belly, it’s because they’ve got bad posture. We’ll straighten you out. Want to look like a bikini model? Stand like one. (Building a killer booty is actually a pretty good first step for this.)
- Fix your shoulder alignment. One of the forgotten secrets to a killer hourglass physique is proper shoulder alignment. You need to undo the damage caused by too much time spent with internally rotated shoulders curled over a keyboard.
- Eat in a way that helps keep you healthy, feminine, confident, fit, calm, strong and slender. Burning fat and building muscle isn’t that hard, you just need to learn how. It isn't even that time consuming. With a solid understanding of nutrition and the science of building muscle and losing fat you can finally be in control of your weight once and for all.
- Shred fat fast by combining strength training with light high intensity circuits. (This also happens to be amazing for cardiovascular health and general fitness markers.)
- Combine and alternate between different rep ranges to get the most growth where you want it and avoid it where you don't. You might want toned slender arms and a curvaceous tush – that's cool. Maybe you don't need that much upper body strength but you really want to be able to leap fences and sprint like a demon. That's a good way to do it! So long as your physique is functional and healthy, and it will be, it will look good. There's a lot of wiggle room when it comes to building the physique that performs and looks the way you want.
- Not feel perpetually sore or low energy. Feeling like crap does not equal results. That's a really pervasive myth in the exercise world. Soreness has nothing to do with building muscle – it's just the accumulation of waste and inflammation. It has to do with breaking muscle down, not building it up. That's okay now and then, but soreness and fatigue shouldn't be a permanent part of your life. We aren't about training your ass off in the gym, we're about training your ass on.
- Teach you how to thrive on good food. By "good food" we don't mean boiled chicken breast, broccoli and spinach … we mean, like, real person food that you actually enjoy. We'll teach you how to get what you want out of nutrition without being a dork about it.
If you’re reading that and thinking oh hell yeah! then first I want you to like this. We’ll post all our updates there, and besides, having fans helps our cred.