We should start at the beginning though:
We’re three 25 year old guys who run a weight gain program for naturally skinny guys.
If anyone knows what it’s like to have a flat bony tush it’s me, as you can see over there on the left. Honestly, back then I was more concerned about my bitty biceps, but over the course of four months of strength training I built myself one hell of an ass, doubled my strength, lost a lot of fat, increased my energy levels, widened my shoulders and hips, improved my self-esteem and tightened my waist.
(I also wound up with way bigger pecs, and building up bigger pecs is a pretty cool hack for making your breasts bigger, more symmetrical and perkier.)
– Anyway, my bigger bottom attracted the attention of quite a few women. Some of them because they liked my ass, and others because they wanted one.
When our Bony to Beastly program went live we had guys signing up to gain 20, 30 and even 40 pounds of lean muscle – and they did. They're great guys, and they’re getting great results. We love it. Seeing how they're each doing on the community forum is one of the reasons I love getting out of bed in the morning. Check out Thanos' new buns.
Then we started getting messages from naturally skinny women who wanted in. Some of them were even upset – "why is your program only for men?!"
Ahahaha well, it's because our forum is full of skinny guys posting photos of themselves in their underwear …
But it was a pretty damn sweet muscle-building program, so Marco decided to test it on one of his female clients, Marielle. She wasn’t a fitness model or anything – just a regular gal – but after the five month program she went on to compete in a bikini contest. She didn’t do as well as she could have because she was too lean and too muscular...
Haha we don’t mess around!
She was (obviously) pretty thrilled though … so we decided to make a weight gain program for women. One that’s even better, because it’s actually for women. We didn't just remove the extra bicep curls and toss in some glute exercises, we started at the beginning and built this program from the ground up. We’re perfectionists, and we wanted to make this the best, most evidence-based (aka genuinely effective) and comprehensive program out there. That's why it took us so long to release it. We’ve been researching, developing and testing this program for almost two years now.
Just like with our men’s program, we've still got all the emphasis on strength, health, nutrition, lifestyle and building a physique that’s packed full of sex appeal ... but this time it's designed solely and uncompromisingly for women.
There are some very real differences between men and women when it comes to training. Obviously there's the whole goals thing – men and woman are often striving for rather different physiques – but there are also quite a few physiological differences.
For example, women have stronger hips and more powerful glutes. A unisex program wouldn't be able to take advantage of that because, quite frankly, you'd crush a man at a hip dominant program. Not only would they not want to keep up, they wouldn't even be able to keep up.
(This is just the tip of the iceberg.)
Your biggest and most powerful muscles are your glutes, hamstrings and quads. Not surprisingly, teaching those muscles how to lift huge weights is how you get a functional, strong and decidedly feminine physique. (It's also how you get killer posture and kill back pain … but that's another story.) Lifting in the way that women excel at enhances your strengths, and thus your femininity.
When putting this together we didn't just read a bunch of blogs to figure out what was trendy. This isn't a trendy program, and we aren't trying to give you a trendy body. First and foremost this is about becoming as strong and healthy as you can be – about having a body that's full of energy, full of confidence and full of life. We want you to be able to build a bombshell butt that can lift hundreds of pounds off the ground, and we want to help you develop a healthy lifestyle (and waistline) that has you living to 120.
That kind of raw health and strength is universally attractive and it will be forever. You'll build the kind of body that's timelessly gorgeous, because it's a body that's working exactly like it should.
Unlike most wholesome fitness and nutrition programs though, we’re coming from the perspective of naturally skinny people. Curvaceous and bodacious muscle is our limiting factor, and building it is what we’re best at. That's why our guys kick ass and make transformations that nobody believes are real.
I relate to them so well because I lived it. I gained 55 pounds of lean mass and I feel great – looking in the mirror reminds me of how far I've come – but I vividly remember being a skinny guy overflowing with insecurities.
I knew that I'd have a lot in common with skinny women too, but I knew there would also be a lot of differences. So we started testing it as soon as we started developing it.
... and I was actually a little shocked at how many differences I hadn't even thought of. We started to make a lot of changes. For one, we started devouring dozens of books about hips and glutes so that we could be absolutely 100% sure that we had the best butt-building program out there. We also had to improve on a lot of the nutrition principles, as, once again, it's not entirely unisex, both in terms of psychology and physiology. (Estrogen changes where energy comes from when training, etc.)
It made me so so so glad that we hadn't just replaced the bicep curls with glute bridges and called it a women's program. (We're so thankful to our beta bombshells for helping us make this program what it is – we couldn't have done it without you! Thank you!)
So this is a program specifically designed for the naturally skinny gal who’s willing to hit the gym and ready to rock some strong curves, a tight healthy waist, and an irresistibly heart-wrenchingly feminine body.
How slender you wind up is your choice. We can coach you into accomplishing the physique that you want. So long as it's healthy – we're happy. Like we said: healthy physiques comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
(Healthy people all have lean-ish waists, healthy and sustainable approaches to nutrition, strong round glutes and great posture though … so that's pretty non-negotiable – male or female.)
So, what would you get?
The Main Bony to Bombshell Guide
This hefty eBook is the heart of the program, and it’s where we’ll teach you the fundamentals of gaining weight as a woman. After reading it you should have a crystal clear understanding of exactly what you need to do to transform your physique forever. You’ll also learn that it doesn’t even need to be miserable, restrictive or time consuming. You’re going to like this.
For example, we’ll teach you:
- How building muscle, gaining fat and losing fat all work. Yes, we know how to build muscle leanly. The three of us have gained 150 pounds between us and we’re all leaner than when we started. But we also want you to understand how and why all this stuff works.
- Manipulate your appetite. Eating enough to grow is a lot easier said than done for people like us. This is a weight gain program for skinny gals so you’d best believe we’re very clever when it comes to manipulating appetite so that we can comfortably and enjoyable eat enough to build all kinds of muscle.
- How to move and lift in a heartily feminine way. We’ll teach you about movement, posture, flexibility, mobility and strength so that you come out of this with the ability to flaunt your curves in real life, not just in photos.
- How to be healthy, feminine, confident, fit, calm, strong and slender. The benefits of fitness, nutrition and leading a healthy lifestyle go way beyond aesthetics.
- Making cooking easier. You’ll probably want to be eating lots of wholesome whole foods, but you might not want to spend all your time cooking. Ain’t nobody got time for that. That’s where we need to get crafty. We’re all about quick, dirty and delicious recipes and strategies to make this nutrition stuff realistically achievable (and actually enjoyable and sustainable).
- How to avoid feeling perpetually sore or low energy. There’s a really pervasive myth in the exercise world that getting results means feeling like crap. We aren't about training your ass off in the gym, we're about training your ass on.
- Teach you how to thrive on good food. By "good food" we don't mean boiled chicken breast, broccoli and spinach … we mean, like, real person food that you actually enjoy. We'll teach you how to get what you want out of nutrition without being a total dork about it.
- The very advanced techniques that fitness and bikini models use to take things to the next level. You might learn the fundamentals, start making great progress ... and then realize you’ve got some time and willpower left over to take things even further. We’ll teach you the science-proven techniques that will help you do that as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Weightlifting Program & Training Videos
There are a dozen ways to do each lift with a variety of different outcomes: cardiovascular health, fat loss, toning, building endurance, specific sports performance, strength, bodybuilding, etc.
If you aren’t getting the results you’re looking for, you may not be training in a way that’s designed to cause your body to adapt in the way that you want it to.
We’ll teach you how to, among other things:
- Lift heavier than you ever thought you could lift to get sexier curves than you ever thought you could have. You’ll build up your ass, hips and thighs with strong curves, keep your waist trim and healthy, and make your arms toned, slender or gun-tastic – whatever you want. (We'll let you pick your favourite gun size.)
- Strengthen the top half of your hourglass physique. This is pretty obviously functional, but it's also got a cool aesthetic trick up its sleeve. By strategically training your upper back and shoulders you'll visually enhance the daintiness of your waist. (Aka get a strong healthy physique that looks strong and healthy.)
- Do ab exercises that cinch your waist in like a corset, instead of the bulk-inducing ab exercises most women do. Yes, this obviously looks better … but the real reason this rocks is because it's actually good for you. We’ll be strengthening the muscles that support your spine and improve your posture.
- Fix your posture so you can flaunt your curves. Even slim girls these days often rock a pot belly. It isn’t because they actually have a belly, it’s because they’ve got bad posture. We’ll straighten you out. Want to look like a bikini model? Stand like one. (Building a strong voluptuous booty is actually a pretty good first step for this.)
- Fix your shoulder alignment. One of the forgotten secrets to a killer hourglass physique is proper shoulder alignment. You need to undo the damage caused by too much time spent with internally rotated shoulders curled over a keyboard.
- Combine and alternate between different rep ranges to get maximal growth where you want it and avoid it where you don't.
We make it simple: lift like this, grow like a bombshell.
Community / Coaching for one year
Everyone is a little different, everyone is working towards slightly different goals, and everyone has slightly different challenges. The community is where we’ll help you on an individual level.
There's a lot of wiggle room when it comes to building the physique that performs and looks the way you want. For example, maybe you want toned slender arms and an especially curvaceous tush – that's cool. So long as your physique is functional and healthy it will look good.
This is also where we’ll keep track of your progress and help you really get the most out of the program. You don’t have to post your weight, measurements and photos ... but we highly encourage it. That’s a huge part of why our beta testers were able to do so remarkably well, and we want to give you that same personal attention.
And perhaps most importantly, the community can also help hold you accountable. Our beta testers are the raddest girls around and the community is already a really great and supportive place to hang out. It’s especially cool because where else would you ever find a community made up entirely of women all trying to gain weight? ;)
We really hope you decide to join us!
So this is how we can personally help you get the results that you personally want.
I don’t want to mislead you though—this program produces impressive results because the training is real training. We only train 3 times per week, and each training session is only about an hour long, but this isn’t one of those programs were you use 2 pound pink dumbbells. Your ass is going to get jaw-droppingly hot because your ass is going to get jaw-droppingly strong.
If you aren’t willing to ever lift heavy weights, well this program probably isn’t quite right for you. But if you're willing to put in the effort and take it one day at a time – progressively building up strength as you go – this program will be just what you need.
One of the main advantages of using weightlifting as your tool when it comes to health and hotness is that it's easily tailored to match your goals. Weightlifting is the "sport" designed solely for the purpose of accomplishing functional, healthy and aesthetic improvements to your physique.
We aren’t nutrition magicians either. We can't zap extra veggies onto your plate every time you reach for a cupcake. You’re actually going to have to eat a healthy diet. You're not alone though. We'll share our best tricks for making the nutritional component much easier than any regular "diet" (and a lot of the women in the community share amazing recipes!). We aren’t nazis about it, we know having a life includes eating cake sometimes. We know that enjoying the food that you eat is an important part of life – and we aren’t asking for a total dietary overhaul … but there’s a nutritional component. And it matters.
We'll teach you how to get what you want out of what you eat whether that's building muscle or chiseling out your stomach. Food isn't just fuel, but that doesn't mean that we can't get what we want out of it while also giving our bodies what they need.
Anyone who tells you that you can get a perfect 10 body without mastering both nutrition and training is lying to you. Luckily the outcome of eating and training right is a perfect 10 body, and that’s what we’re going after.
This isn’t for women looking for a decent body, this is for women that are looking to thrive in their bodies, be strong and powerful, be vibrant and young on their feet, create gut level attraction in men, and literally turn heads with their physique.
To get this kind of information from a personal trainer or nutritionist you’d be paying thousands of dollars over the next several months. They’d probably give you rigid meal plans and confusing workouts designed for your everyday gal. This program is actually designed for naturally skinny women like you, and we’ll personally customize it for you until it's designed exactly for you. Your diet will still be full of your favourite foods, except now it’ll be giving you results.
And we aren’t trying to give you a fish, we’re trying to teach you how to fish. Our hope is that by the end of this program you don’t just have the results you’re looking for, you also have a rock solid understanding of exactly how you did it and how you can keep doing it.
So in my totally unbiased opinion I’d say this program is worth a whole lot more than the 5,000 you’d spend on a nutritionist and personal trainer ... but hey this is an online program, so luckily we don’t need to price it that high.
We were told by our marketing expert that we should instead be selling our programs for 347 or 397.
We priced our program at 197 because we wanted it to be such a crazy value proposition, you couldn't say no.
We may not be able to keep the price at this level forever. We're determined to keep our coaching and customer support top notch, and at some point that might mean temporarily closing registration or, more likely, upping the price. But for now the program is brand new, and we can still sell it for 197.
If you have any doubts, don't worry—we realize there are a lot of programs out there on the internet and that it can be really hard to figure out which ones are legitimate. So we stand behind the program with a full 100% money-back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied, shoot me an email and I’ll personally refund you.
Looks like you've got nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
Now it's time to build muscle – or excuses. *if you have any excuses just shoot me an email, so I can crush 'em